Greenock is a historic industrial town by the Firth of Clyde, 25 miles west of Glasgow.
In 1714 Greenock became a custom house port as a branch of Port Glasgow, and for a period this operated from rooms leased in Greenock.
Adjacent to the £10 million Beacons Arts Centre project, overlooking the Clyde estuary, Custom House was constructed in 1818 and until 2010 was home to HM Revenue and Customs.
The redevelopment provides a total of 9,796 sq ft of office accommodation across two floors, allowing the flexibility to provide offices from 289 to 4,000 sq ft. The ground floor was completed as recently in 2015 with a top floor conversion available for tenancy in June 2017.
Grand floor and main entry including historical staircase are all equipped with fan assisted trench heaters from Verano that have proven their suit to purpose in this and many other installations while they do not distract the wall space being discretely hidden in the floor void.