Designer Convection Radiator may be an ideal way to expressing yourself if you are fancy having some fun with arranging and designing of your interior. Heating emitter that is hidden behind a mirror, decorative graphic or a picture may be a rarity in our home, domestic interior design. Additional benefit of such a heating emitter is its easy removable front panel cover.
Designer Convection Radiators are also available as a wooden alike style units. Heating emitters type Deco will guarantee reliability and efficient running but primarily are designed to provide a thermal comfort in your cosy room.
Introducing the sample patterns of designer convection radiators Deco.
Equipment of designer convector
- smooth casing made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet with zinc magnesium coating, powder painted in white RAL 9003
- Removable front panel
- copper and aluminium heat exchanger with air vent
- thermostatic valve (applies to the lower powered heaters type V)
- wall brackets
- type C with water connection 2xIT ½"
- type V and type T with water connection 2xET¾"
- Heaters are available in any RAL color, Carbon Design or with any selected image or as a wood imitation.
Designer Convection Radiators are available in three options:
- Type V - powered from the bottom
- Type C - powered from the side
- Type T - powered from the middle
Dimensions of designer convector
Designer Convection radiators - wood imitation
Designer convection radiator and LST designer radiator – wood imitation is a great choice when you want to create a place with a unique atmosphere and unique character. Wood and radiator perfectly match because both we associate with warmth. That's why we decided on this connection. Wide range of wood tones which are available in our wood imitation devices allows for smooth integration into any interior. Designer convection radiator and LST designer radiator - wood imitation are ideal for small homes and spacious offices and big halls.