Low level CALIENTE Convector
CALIENTE low level convectors
STANDARD construction for low level CALIENTE LST convectors:
- Zinc-magnesium coted and galvanised steel neat cover, RAL 9003 standard colour,
- Linear type top end grille, powder coated in RAL 9003 colour,
- Copper-aluminium full coil as a heating battery,
- Vent valve,
- Thermostatic valve (only for bottom connected units type V),
- A console (a ‘leg’ that is built around) of its height of 100mm,
- Low level type C convectors have connecting valves BSP ½", type V and type T have BSP ¾" connections.
ADDITIONAL options for low level CALIENTE convectors:
- Coating the cover for any RAL colour,
- Top end grille selected by the customer from our vide selection of grilles for trench heaters,
- Glazed top end cover with built in thermostat and valve motor,
- Built in executive wireless control element, that allows remote control of the unit.
Low level CALIENTE convector is offered in two variants:
- Type V - connections from the bottom
- Type C - connections from the side
- Type T – connected from the middle of the unit is available only on demand.
Sizes of the unit
Certificate of pressure resistance
The latest results of the tests carried out in accordance with a Standard EN 442-1, showed that the maximum working pressure of Verano Convector radiators is 1.0 MPa (10 atm).
The results of measurements in the Czech Accreditation Institute in Prague showed that the Verano Convector radiators have passed the test pressure corresponding to 17 atmospheres (1.7 MPa).
Due to a very high pressure resistance, Verano Convector radiators can work with any type of installation.