Floor-mounted LST Convector
Simple, classical format with innovative heating technology is composed within the Floor mounted LST Convectors from Verano with the classic cover STANDARD type. There are plenty of options when you wish to incorporate this type of heater within any interior design, mainly because of its smooth cover, available in many colours.
Units can be manufactured in versions with bottom pipe connection (type V) or side pipe connection (type C). You can easily clean and provide maintenance of the unit by using removable cover for getting an access.
The cover of the LST Convector unit is spray coated in RAL9003 as a standard. There is an optional choice of colour of coating, made by inquiry only. Nonstandard manufacture allows to build in the actuator or wifi controlled TRV inside the unit casing.
VERANO wall-mounted heaters are available as two connection types:
- type V - bottom connection
- type C - side connection
Non standard heater length available on request.
Exact thermal outputs, correction coefficients and hydraulics characteristics for any of the offered floor mounted LST Convectors are described
in the Technical Catalogue for COMODO, Caliente and Standard – Wall and floor mounted LST Convectors
Below the basic sizes of the specific units have been presented.
S-C12-10/15,9/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-C14-10/28,4/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-16/15,9/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-G23-16/22,2/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-16/28,4/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-23/15,9/Lg S(C/V) (L/P))
S-G23-23/22,2/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-23/28,4/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-30/15,9/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-G23-30/22,2/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-30/28.4/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
- Fire safety class: Class A1
- Harmful substances release: none
- Water tightness under the high pressure: no leakage at pressure 1,3 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Resistance to pressure: No cracks at pressure 1,69 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Surface temperature: maximum 95oC
- Corrosion resistance: No corrosion after 100 hours in humid environment
- Resistance to weak impacts: Class 0