Wall-mounted CALIENTE LST Convector
CALIENTE LST wall-mounted convector
STANDARD construction for CALIENTE LST wall-mounted convectors:
- Zinc-magnesium coted and galvanised steel neat cover, RAL 9003 standard colour,
- Linear type top end grille, powder coated in RAL 9003 colour,
- Copper-aluminium full coil as a heating battery with vent vale,
- Thermostatic valve (only for bottom connected units type V),
- Wall assembly kit,
- Wall-mounted type C convectors have connection valves BSP ½ ‘’, type V and type T have BSP ¾ ‘’ connections.
ADDITIONAL options CALIENTE LST Wall-mounted convectors:
- Coating the cover for any RAL colour,
- Top end grille selected by the customer from our vide selection of grilles for trench heaters,
- Glazed top end cover with built in thermostat and valve motor,
- Built in executive wireless control element, that allows remote control of the unit.
Low level CALIENTE convector is offered in two variants:
- Type V – connections from the bottom
- Type C – connections from the side
- Type T – connected from the middle of the unit is available only on demand.
Sizes of the unit
All wall-mounted units having heights 230mm and 300mm are also available in low level version.
- Low level convectors CALIENTE C12 of height 300mm having width of 142mm.
- Low level convectors CALIENTE Q42 of height 300mm having width of 142mm.
- Low level convectors CALIENTE G23 of height 230mm and 300mm having width of 192mm.
Certificate of pressure resistance
The latest results of the tests carried out in accordance with a Standard EN 442-1, showed that the maximum working pressure of Verano Convector radiators is 1.0 MPa (10 atm).
The results of measurements in the Czech Accreditation Institute in Prague showed that theradiators have passed the test pressure corresponding to 17 atmospheres (1.7 MPa).
Due to a very high pressure resistance, Verano Convector radiators can work with any type of installation.