LST Wall-mounted Convector
LST Wall-mounted Convectors from Verano would work perfectly with thermostatic valves, high class heating boilers and modern temperature controls, they will create all together a modern solution for complex heating system.
LST Wall-mounted Convector from Verano is described as a simple, classic format with an innovative heating technology inside. Smooth and monolith cover of this unit is available in many colours, whilst it would enable many variants of incorporate such a heating emitter into modern interior design.
LST Wall-mounted Convectors
The VERANO company offer includes elegant, LST Wall-mounted Convectors. LST Wall-mounted Convectors Verano Convector cooperate perfectly with thermostatic valves, high class heating boilers and modern internal temperature control devices, thus creating modern and economic heating system solutions.
Equipment of Convector
STANDARD equipment of the LST Convectors:
- smooth casing made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet with zinc magnesium coating, powder painted in white RAL 9003
- copper and aluminium heat exchanger with air vent,
- thermostatic valve (applies to the lower powered heaters type V),
- wall brackets,
- type C with water connection 2xIT ½",
- type V and type T with water connection 2xET¾".
ADDITIONAL equipment of the LST Convectors:
- casing can be powder coated in any RAL color.
Verano LST Wall-mounted convector are available in three options:
- Type V - powered from the bottom
- Type C - powered from the side
- Type T - powered from the middle
Dimensions of Convector
All LST Wall-mounted convectors with a height of 230 and 300 mm are available in a Floor-mounted version.
- Floor-mounted convector Clasic with a height of 230 and 300 have a width of 125mm.
- Floor-mounted convector Quatro with a height of 300 have a width of 125mm.
- Floor-mounted convector Grande with a height of 230 and 300 have a width of 175mm.
Air circulation in the premises
Air flows into the lower part of the LST Wall-mounted Convector, gets warmed from the heating area and flows out through the openings in the upper part. The natural air circulation is created in the room.
Very high speed of air flowing through convection radiator allows for fast and even heating of one to several rooms.
Verano Convector radiators in view of the new European Directive ».
Certificate of pressure resistance
The latest results of the tests carried out in accordance with a Standard EN 442-1, showed that the maximum working pressure of Verano Convector radiators is 1.0 MPa (10 atm).
The results of measurements in the Czech Accreditation Institute in Prague showed that the radiators have passed the test pressure corresponding to 17 atmospheres (1.7 MPa).
Due to a very high pressure resistance, Verano Convector radiators can work with any type of installation.