The Guelph based Saint George Church is classed as one of the oldest church buildings in the town. The first building rose in 1833, and it was all the wood construction. During the premise’s development process, the wooden structure has been replaced by the bricklayer one.
The church building is known from the excellent acoustics, and there is the Casavant church organ in it. The interior design has been distinguished by many stained glasses, whereas it creates a particular atmosphere there.
Recently many of Wall-mounted convectors from Verano have been assembled. Verano units have been used for the church buildings many times.