Church of St. Catherine in Goleniów was founded in the fifteenth century in the Gothic style on the foundations of a Romanesque church. It is the most splendid temple and monument of Goleniow. From 1534 years for 427 years operated as a Protestant, in the meantime destroyed twice by fire and carefully renovated. Since 1945, run by the Society of Christ. The church was used trench heating of Verano.