COMODO Heating Bench is classed as a comfortable, neat and modern heating emitter. The entire unit has been locked in the exceptional elegant cover. Cover’s sides are additionally finished with full glazed masking flaps. High safety rating, tempered glass is available in two colours – deep black or mild white. The glazed masking flap could be also used for advertising purpose by displaying a graphic or exposed by LED lights company’s logo.
The sitting part of the unit is made of oak wood. Three massive oak wood boards are exceptionally resistant against scratch and other mechanical damage. Gentle, yet slightly visible graining , whilst boards are protected by the specially handpicked transparent coating. This all will allow surely keeping the unchanged product appearance over many years. COMODO – from heat comfort with love.
Accurate thermal outputs, temperature correction multipliers and hydraulic flows and selection characteristics that concerns Wall mounted LST Convectors
are included in the Comodo, Caliente i Standard Convector Heaters technical catalogue.
Please find below the basic sizes for specific floor connected LST convectors.
- Fire safety class: Class D
- Harmful substances release: none
- Water tightness under the high pressure: no leakage at pressure 1,3 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Resistance to pressure: No cracks at pressure 1,69 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Surface temperature: maximum 95°C
- Corrosion resistance: No corrosion after 100 hours in humid environment
- Resistance to weak impacts: Class 0
- Technical Catalogue – COMODO, CALIENTE & STANDARD – Wall and floor mounted LST Convectors (2018_01)
- Product brochure - Heating bench COMODO
- Technical brochure - Heating bench COMODO
- Manual instruction - Heating bench COMODO
- User's manual - Controller VER-15S
- Product information brochure - Controller VER-15S
- BIM Models - Heating bench COMODO
- Conformity Declaration (CD)
Specifying Verano units is simple and straightforward and can be conducted using the guidance included in the technical catalogue (p.40-43) or from the separate file available to download below.
For placing an order please contact our London helpline, or check out if you can place purchase order via any UK/Ireland based merchants or distributors listed on our websites.
For your reference please find below a brief explanation of Verano products ordering codes.