Floor-mounted LST Convector
Caliente version of Verano Wall mounted LST Convector is classed as the unit having modern design, that combines a panel structured casing, masking flaps and top - and - grille (that ensures the the required airflow). Units can be manufactured in versions with bottom pipe connection (type V) or side pipe connection (type C).
The unit casing (that is spray coated standard in white RAL9003) and top end grille and cover flaps (that is spray coated in black RAL9005) are also available per specification in any other RAL colour. Steel flaps can be also replaced by tempered glass or dedicated temperature controller in black colour. Linear type of grille can be replaced to any other type of top end grille.
Caliente LST Convector should be the most suitable both for heating installation in domestic or light commercial building. The unit is distinguished by aesthetic, timeless design that may suit any modern interior design.
VERANO wall-mounted heaters are available as two connection types:
- type V - bottom connection
- type C - side connection
Non standard heater length available on request
Exact thermal outputs, correction coefficients and hydraulics characteristics for any of the offered wall mounted LST Convectors are described
in the Technical Catalogue for COMODO, Caliente and Standard – Wall and floor mounted LST Convectors
Below the basic sizes of the specific units have been presented.
S-C12-10/15,9/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-C14-10/28,4/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-16/15,9/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-G23-16/22,2/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-16/28,4/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-23/15,9/Lg C(C/V) (L/P))
S-G23-23/22,2/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-23/28,4/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-C22-30/15,9/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-G23-30/22,2/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
S-G24-30/28.4/Lg C(C/V) (L/P)
- Fire safety class: Class A1
- Harmful substances release: none
- Water tightness under the high pressure: no leakage at pressure 1,3 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Resistance to pressure: No cracks at pressure 1,69 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Maximum working pressure: 1,0 Mpa
- Surface temperature: maximum 95oC
- Corrosion resistance: No corrosion after 100 hours in humid environment
- Resistance to weak impacts: Class 0
- Technical Catalogue for COMODO, CALIENTE AND STANDARD – wall and floor mounted LST Convectors (2018_01)
- User's manual - Controller VER-15S
- Product information brochure - Controller VER-15S
- BIM Models for Floor-mounted LST Convectors CALIENTE
- Higienic Certificate for Floor-mounted LST Convector
- Declaration of Conformity (DC)
Specifying Verano units is simple and straightforward and can be conducted using the guidance included in the technical catalogue (p.40-43) or from the separate file available to download below.
For placing an order please contact our London helpline, or check out if you can place purchase order via any UK/Ireland based merchants or distributors listed on our websites.
For your reference please find below a brief explanation of Verano products ordering codes.