Simple, classical format with innovative heating technology is composed within the Wall mounted LST Convectors from Verano with the classic cover STANDARD type. There are plenty of options when you wish to incorporate this type of heater within any interior design, mainly because of its smooth cover, available in many colours.
Units can be manufactured in versions with bottom pipe connection (type V) or side pipe connection (type C). You can easily clean and provide maintenance of the unit by using removable cover for getting an access.
The cover of the LST Convector unit is spray coated in RAL9003 as a standard. There is an optional choice of colour of coating, made by inquiry only. Nonstandard manufacture allows to build in the actuator or wifi controlled TRV inside the unit casing.
VERANO wall-mounted heaters are available as two connection types:
- type V - bottom connection
- type C - side connection
Non standard heater length available on request.
Exact thermal outputs, correction coefficients and hydraulics characteristics for any of the offered wall mounted LST Convectors are described
in the Technical Catalogue for COMODO, Caliente and Standard – Wall and floor mounted LST Convectors.
Below the basic sizes of the specific units have been presented.
N-C22-23/14,7/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-G23-23/21,0/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-C22-30/14,7/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-G23-30/21,0/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-C22-40/14,7/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-G23-40/21,0/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-C22-60/14,7/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
N-G23-60/21,0/Lg S(C/V) (L/P)
- Fire safety class: Class A1
- Harmful substances release: none
- Water tightness under the high pressure: no leakage at pressure 1,3 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Resistance to pressure: No cracks at pressure 1,69 times higher than maximum acceptable operating pressure
- Surface temperature: maximum 95oC
- Corrosion resistance: No corrosion after 100 hours in humid environment
- Resistance to weak impacts: Class 0
- Technical Catalogue for COMODO, CALIENTE & STANDARD – Wall and floor mounted LST Convectors (2020_06)
- User's manual - Controller VER15S
- Product information - Controller VER-8S WiFi
- User's manual - Controller VER-15S
- Product information - Controller VER-15S
- Product information - Controller VER-16S WiFi
- The technical flyer Actuator VERSST24 / VERSST230
- BIM Models for Wall-mounted LST Convectors STANDARD
- Higienic Certificate for Wall-mounted LST Convector
- Declaration of Conformity (DC)
The wireless control system allows you to adjust the maximum of:
- 8 different zones when using VER-8S WiFi controllers
- 16 different zones when using the VER-16S WiFi controller.
Each zone can accommodate up to 6 wireless VERSST actuators that control the work of wall-mounted, floor-mounted or Comodo heaters. Each of the heating zones can be assigned its own individual operating mode (constant temperature, time limitation or 6 different work schedules). The drivers can update the software via the USB port. The driver is installed in the installation box ø = 60mm.
Additional devices available as part of the wireless system:
- VET-CT temperature sensor
- VER-RP Room air temperature controller
- VER-RP230 Room air temperature controller (230V powered)
- VER-COO window opening sensor (max. 6 pcs in the zone)
- VER-CTZ Outdoor temperature sensor
- VER-MW230 Executive module
- VER-WS230 signal amplifier
The VER-8S WiFi controller, VER-16S WiFi and the VER-RP230 room controller are powered directly from the 230 V AC network. Other devices of the wireless system are battery powered. The VER-8S WiFi controller comes with a wireless temperature sensor. From the level of the web application (verano.emodul.eu) or the application for smartphones (downloadable from the Google Play store), it is possible to remotely control the drivers, including:
- preview of the current parameters of the controller,
- editing parameters available from the controller level,
- access to temperature history,
- access to alarm history,
- the ability to support many internet modules from one user account,
- activation of e-mail notifications about controller alarms.
An exemplary view of the application for remote control of heaters
Components of the wireless system
NOTE: Controllers and other battery-powered devices should be checked for battery condition. Battery life up to 2 years of operation.
NOTE: Electrical connections may be made only by persons with appropriate SEP electrical qualifications and observing the relevant electic standards. The supply voltage can be switched on only after checking the correctness of the entire connection with diagram.
Specifying Verano units is simple and straightforward and can be conducted using the guidance included in the technical catalogue (p.40-43) or from the separate file available to download below.
For placing an order please contact our London helpline, or check out if you can place purchase order via any UK/Ireland based merchants or distributors listed on our websites.
For your reference please find below a brief explanation of Verano products ordering codes.