The Raczynski Library is one of the oldest library in Poland. It was founded by Count Edward Raczynski and opened on the 5th of May 1829. Since 2010, the library is renovated and expanded. The value of the investment is 76 million zlotych, and the surface is 11000 square metre which will gather in one place a huge amount of great collections. In new building, on the ground floor, there will be a coffee shop, bookstore, art gallery. The first floor will be used for rental office and computer workstations. The reading room will be held on the second floor, and the warehouses will occupy two last floors. At the library building will be underground parking. The building will also create large multimedia rental. The entire complex will be heated by Verano Convector trench heating.